- Prisoners may be sent in between 9.00 and 15.00.
- Prisoners are to be executed on arrival.
- Prisoners' corpses are to be taken to the prison complex as follows:
- a) floor 2: general prisoners
- b) floor 4: capital crimes
- Records containing names of criminals and other confidential information may not be kept within the prison complex.
- Prisoners' corpses may only be reanimated for interrogation purposes.
- Prisoners' corpses may only be reanimated by officials.
- Reanimated corpses are to be re-killed immediately after interrogation.